Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Media, Organizing & Reform

I will be attending the National Conference for Media Reform here in Boston the weekend.  As an older organizer I find my media proficiency has declined in direct proportion to my outrage over how progressive issues are misrepresented, radical causes maligned or important events simply missing from what we used to call the popular press.  I will be tweeting and blogging my way through the conference.  I'll be focusing three tracks: social justice and movement building, workshops and trainings, and technology and innovation.  You can follow my tweets @rebeccaojohnson and follow my longer reports right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments on any topic covered in Urban Ecology. I may not respond immediately but I do read them all.